Monday, April 12, 2021

14 months

14 months ago today, I got a haircut, not realizing at the time that it would be the last time I'd gotten a haircut. To say it's starting to bug me is a bit of an understatement. And I know eventually I'll get it cut again, as it's so much easier to deal with when it's short. But for the moment, it grows, and grows, and grows.

To be honest, I never thought that the longest my hair would ever be was in my 60s. I figured my "long-haired hippie" days were far behind me, yet here I am, still embracing the shaggy.

And no, it's not really that lopsided. The wind was blowing making it pouf out on one side and flattening it down on the other. Yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking with it. So anyway, I thought I'd let you see what 14 months look like and since I'm not fully vaccinated until after I reach 15 months without a haircut, it will be a little longer before it eventually gets cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment